Oohh Myyy Goddd!! OMG thank you sooo much Selcouth Humans for nominating me for this award. I am just soo happy!! ( This is SUCH an understatement. I AM OVERLY GLADDD!!!!!)
And oh, please, you MUST visit their blog. They’re great people, best friends actually, who go by the name Fred and George. They’re doing a great job, and they post amazing stuff!! Relatable ones, and they give you tips on writing too. Not to say, they’re super sweet. ❤ You’ll love it.
So basically I started blogging only months ago. (Uh, please don’t get misdirected from the dates on my posts. My laptop NEVER shows the correct date. Once, I had just posted something, like a few seconds back, and it showed that I had posted it two months ago. How hilarious.) And this is my first award!! Thank you muchh again!! It means so much to me. ❤
Official Rules for the Liebster Award: (I guess)
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional but highly recommended!)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply put a link to this post on your blog.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it)!
Soo yeahh! Here are the nominations! Best of luck! :
Just a Girl: Her posts are really entertaining and are relatable, that you’d read all her posts till the end. Oh yes! She’s a teen blogger and talks about her high school life. It’s never boring, and she always manages to keep us on. 😃
Neha: She’s got very different ideas, and trust me some of her posts are so beautifully written. She’s got word power and I’ve found her posts so deep and enriching and different. Hip hip! 🙂
Adventuring Girl : Her blog is really very interesting and she’s got a super amazing theme! She constantly posts interesting stuff, and gives out book reviews and suggestions. I’m sure she is absolutely deserving of this award. 🙂
Ebe: She is one of the most deserving people. I absolutely love the way she stands up to all kinds of discrimination and unfair notions in the world. She’s got some super nice posts on her blog, that are worth reading!
Ivy and Em: Their blog is so pleasant and is one of the perfect ‘blogs’ you’d find! They’re supporters of girl power and feminism and you’ll find a lot of random posts there, which is one of the best parts! I’m sure it was a lot of work and I appreciate it much. 🙂
White Bear Online: She’s the one who really looks for some ‘meaning’ and sincerity in the life we all live, where most of us are internet addicts. I love the way she seeks purpose in life and hates fake thoughts, words, contacts and whatnot. You don’t find them everywhere. ☺
Kaylina Velez: Her blog is eccentric in a really nice way! She just about knows to use the exact words to describe stuff. She’s got pleasant pictures and talks about women, and yes about their empowerment. 🙂 And did I miss out her Beachside Playlist? 😉
So Conngraatulationnss to all of you guyss!! BEST OF LUCK and I am just soo happy! I just hope you guys keep blogging! 🙂
And phew!! That was an enormous task. Most of my very close and the best blogging friends fit in the >500 (above 500) followers category, and I simply had to spend a ginormous time finding the right people! ( And this became a late post, I am sorry 😦 )But I loved going through the blogs and catching up with your newer posts. You guys are deserving, and keep blogging! ❤ 🙂 😀
And also thank you so much again for nominating me!! I’m so grateful.
Facts About Me:
Ohhh this is one of the hardest parts! I’m just taking a break and going through the random facts –
- I have thick dark brown hair which is kinda straight and sleek but curls naturally as you go down.
- I love reading. I would do anything to read allll day, but unfortunately I’m finding it difficult to spare some time on the couch, lately.
- I love food. I don’t eat all day obviously, 😂 but I take pleasure in eating the best food in the best way, and I love drooling at awesome cupcakes, milkshakes, cakes and donuts on Instagram. ( Omg, I’m already hungry!)
- I love meeting new people and making friends! So, if you’re bored, please contact me, or comment and we’ll have one hell of a conversation!
And if for some reason you’d like to know more about me, (I know you possibly don’t, lol), then you’re more than welcome here.
So see you next time!